As our full-time Client Support Specialist you will be responsible for proactively monitoring the status of ReflectView Services and third party support tools, restoring connectivity of such, and assisting others in resolving systematic and/or operational issues for large enterprise customers in a timely and professional manner. You will support the team in analyzing, reproducing and resolving complex situations which may be related to software, hardware, or network related issues. You will be expected to prioritize and manage multiple issues while maintaining the high level of service our customers have come to expect through adherence to SLAs and documentation standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customers and field personnel over the phone, email, or remote support session.
- Monitor and document the state of digital signage networks for large enterprise customers, working to quickly resolve issues identified.
- Resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the deployment of software solutions for customers.
- Create, track and manage customer issues utilizing a ticketing system.
- Create and edit knowledge base solutions as deemed necessary.
- Work closely with the Support team (Tier 2) to investigate and resolve issues.
- Ensure complete understanding of all trouble tickets and online support tools needed to effectively serve customers.
- Provide documentation regarding software and industry best practices, issue awareness, and solution implementation.
- Use simulated customer environments to effectively reproduce customer issues.
- Rotate on call and emergency response tasks as required.
- 1+ years of customer support experience.
- 1+ years of experience as a Microsoft-focused system engineer in a help desk or technical support role.
- 1+ years of experience supporting proprietary/custom enterprise level database and/or web applications.
- Information Technology related preferred
- Working on Bachelor’s degree preferred (required for full-time position)
- Experience working in an ITIL environment preferred.
- Exceptional organization, time management and technical writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written), mature judgment and diplomacy required to interact effectively and manage situations with a broad spectrum of people, both individually and in groups.
- Experience with Client-Server software architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012) and Desktop (Win 7/Win 8).
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Travel as required between 0% and 10% of the time based on client or company need.
To perform the job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following:
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Customer Service – Shows sensitivity to the needs and feelings of internal and external customers.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.