Reflect Wants You as a Production Designer.
Reflect is a Richardson-based company that is making an impact in place-based digital media. We work with some of the biggest and best brands in business. Our customers use digital signage systems to inform, entertain, and communicate with millions of people each month.
You’ll work with smart, fun and hard-working folks in our Richardson office. Corporate culture is important to us! We’ve worked hard to build a community that rewards honesty, responsibility, humility and a sense of humor.
The Production Designer will support our Creative, Sales and Marketing teams in their endeavors. Most design responsibilities include graphic design for print and digital. The Production Designer may also have a hand in content for interactive rich applications. Opportunities for creative collaboration exist as well as operation under direction of the Creative Director. Work in a self-directed atmosphere is common, often with freedom to innovate. The media created will be used for demos, proof-of-concept systems and even for screens deployed to thousands of locations in public venues
The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant can create content for any use, in a quick-paced agency environment. The applicant should be experienced with creating content for marketing purposes – graphic design and editing. Candidates should exhibit willingness to collaborate, take instruction, and critique from the creative team. The applicant should posses a critical eye for look and feel in design and typography with attention to detail, particularly to match the right content design and strategy to the client needs and objectives. A passion for learning and using new technologies to create compelling digital media is a must.
- A Reel/Portfolio of recent work that shows expertise in design
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree
- Takes pride in doing great work and won’t settle with subpar work
- Willingness to travel as needed, when needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products, such as but not limited to: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Proficiency in presentation tools, such as Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS animations, and Flash AS3 is a plus.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the header Production Designer. When you do so, please also include the following:
- Tell us why you would like to work with Reflect.
- Tell us why Reflect should hire you.
- Your favorite cartoon
- Your resume along with three references.
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward to hearing from you!