Reflect wants you as an Account Manager.
The Account Manager plays an essential role in the success of Reflect and our clients. This is an inside sales role and as such has secondary responsibility for revenue growth by working with strategic account leaders (outside sales) to maximize our value to and revenue from strategic accounts and help the Company win new business by working directly with smaller accounts. In this role, the team member will 1) work with individual contributors and middle management at clients to identify opportunities to better leverage Reflect solutions, 2) support assigned account directors in responding to prospect and customer requests, including RFI/RFP responses, 4) respond to assigned leads to qualify opportunities, develop recommendations and negotiate agreements, 5) assist in the development and execution of account plans that leverage Reflect to solutions to help clients achieve their business objectives.
We are looking to hire an ideal candidate residing in Dallas, TX. Relocation is not available.
Responsibilities & Duties
Core duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Manage business as usual with assigned accounts, including but not limited to:
- Developing quotes for Reflect projects
- Coordinating communications between other Reflect teams such as content development or customer support and account contacts
- Updating Salesforce.com with pertinent account/opportunity information as needed
- Develop relationships with key people in the account who use and/or manage the Reflect solution on a regular basis.
- Leverage these relationships to uncover gaps in technology and/or business processes that can be addressed by leveraging current or new Reflect solutions.
- Work in cooperation with the strategic account director to prepare and present quarterly account plans for assigned accounts.
- Using the Company’s defined consultative selling model, follow up with assigned leads to qualify opportunities, present Reflect solutions and handle customers concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Build strong relationships between our team and other teams within the company. Set a precedence for openness and vulnerability to help produce better collaboration.
- Provide internal teams including marketing, software development, and customer support with meaningful customer insights that help the company develop and deliver more compelling solutions.
- Following the Company’s defined process, manage RFI/RFP responses as needed, ensuring a timely response is provided that is both efficient and effectively differentiates Reflect from competitors
- Handle incoming customer requests for pricing and other pre-sales issues, coordinating with other team members as needed to provide customers and our account team with pre-sales support that becomes a competitive advantage for Reflect.
- Participate in team training and ongoing education; grow knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enter all customer data and other sales data into Salesforce.
Skills & Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Motivated – Self-starter, requiring little supervision; follows sales plan and engages necessary resources to meet set goals.
- Interpersonal Skills – Has a positive outlook; takes responsibility; strong self-confidence; comfortable talking about money; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to other’ idea and tries new things; strong desire for success.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views: gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objective; supports everyone’s’ efforts to succeed.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reason for decision, includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Empathy – Demonstrates exceptional empathy for clients and colleagues, which helps them build more authentic and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Curiosity – Has a genuine interest in developing a deep and broad understanding of clients and their business issues. Uses this knowledge to deliver dramatically more value.
- Sense of Urgency – Demonstrates a burning desire to identify and solve clients problems now, recognizing that Reflect solutions cannot deliver value unless and until they are purchased and implemented.
- Servant Approach – Views selling as a service and sees this role as key to helping businesses make more informed, intelligent buying decisions. Differentiates herself from other sales people throughout the client engagement by delivering more value and expertise.
Education & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 2+ years of proven success in sales, preferable in targeted Reflect markets such as Retail, Consumer Products, Entertainment, Financial Services, and Healthcare
- Experience in digital signage, store design, or agency environments a plus
- Strong “farmer” mentality: ability to grow business with existing accounts is essential
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfort in using of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Willing to travel as needed 0-10%