Reports to Bob Sanders, EVP of Sales
This individual will play an essential role in the success of Reflect and our clients. This role has primary responsibility for driving revenue growth through relationships with key vendors, as well as the reseller channel. In this role, the individual will 1) design and implement an effective reseller program that helps Reflect and our channel partners to achieve shared objectives, 2) recruit, on-board, and manage reseller/channel partners including the development of joint business plans, 3) manage relationships with key vendor partners, including development of joint marketing plans, 4) develop and maintain a deep understanding of the digital signage ecosystem, providing periodic updates to other members of the Reflect team.
We are looking to hire an ideal candidate residing in Ohio, California, New York, Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX. Relocation is not available. For a new hire outside of the Dallas area, a willingness to work remotely is required.
Responsibilities & Duties
Core duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Define the ideal Reflect partner ecosystem and develop plans to build meaningful relationships with target partners in each area. Among others, this may include:
- Hardware manufacturers
- AV Integrators
- Industry analysts/thought leaders
- Develop and implement a comprehensive reseller channel program including:
- Ideal partner profile(s)
- Recruiting plans
- On-boarding plans
- Partner pricing strategy
- Program collateral
- Joint go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Training programs
- Online resource tools
- Recruit reseller partners in accordance with plan to ensure Reflect achieves overall revenue objectives.
- Train and manage reseller partners as needed to ensure our mutual success.
- Develop and implement joint business plans with each reseller partner.
- Develop and implement tracking programs for the reseller channel to ensure sales and customer support effectiveness.
- Coordinate joint selling efforts between resellers and the Reflect sales and account teams as needed to ensure our mutual success.
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders at key vendor partners and strategic solution providers.
- Work with Reflect marketing and Solution Architect teams to define joint marketing and sales plans with strategic partners as needed to drive pipeline and revenue growth and solution differentiation.
- Build strong relationships between our team and other teams within the company. Set a precedence for openness and vulnerability to produce better collaboration.
- Provide internal teams including marketing, software development, and customer support with meaningful reseller and vendor insights to develop and deliver more compelling solutions.
- Travel as needed to recruit and develop partner relationships.
- Participate in team training and ongoing education; grow knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enter all reseller and partner data and other sales data into Salesforce.
Skills & Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Motivated – Self-starter, requiring little supervision; follows sales plan and engages necessary resources to meet set goals.
- Interpersonal Skills – Has a positive outlook; takes responsibility; strong self-confidence; comfortable talking about money; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to other’ idea and tries new things; strong desire for success.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views: gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objective; supports everyone’s’ efforts to succeed.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reason for decision, includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Empathy – Demonstrates exceptional empathy for clients and colleagues, which helps them build more authentic and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Curiosity – Has a genuine interest in developing a deep and broad understanding of clients and their business issues. Uses this knowledge to deliver dramatically more value.
- Sense of Urgency – Demonstrates a burning desire to identify and solve client’s problems now, recognizing that Reflect solutions cannot deliver value unless and until they are purchased and implemented.
- Servant Approach – Views selling as a service and sees this role as key to helping businesses make more informed, intelligent buying decisions. Differentiates herself from other sales people throughout the client engagement by delivering more value and expertise.
Education & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of proven success working with and developing partner and/or channel sales programs
- Experience in digital signage or other sales to retailers a plus
- Passion for retail vertical, innovation, and digital technology
- Experience in crafting and leading presentations to senior team members including C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to maintain high travel schedule
- Comfort in using of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward hearing from you!