Reflect Wants You as a Full Stack Developer.
The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant is a Full Stack developer for cloud-based software applications. Can take direction from the lead application developer to build software to meet requirements and deliver timely, high quality output. Will bring innovation and creative skills to the team to produce state of the art applications and systems. Will work with quality assurance to ensure that released products have open issues identified and corrected prior to release. Provides timely post-release development for software applications. Will work with system architects, business users, and customers as necessary to refine product designs.
- Database: Advanced MongoDB skills – required
- AWS Linux Server Skills: required
- API Development: Linux, Node.js, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP. - required
- Experience with HTML5 Web Sites and Applications – required
- Experience with template libraries – desired
- Structured Programming skills – understanding of and experience with complex object oriented design concepts and excellent software development practices - required
- Proven ability to design and build reliable, stable applications at scale
- Experience with automated DevOps and rapid deployment production models - required
- Good communication skills – required
- Good project and time management skills - required
Education & Experience
- BS Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Math. Degree required, advanced degree desirable.
- 6+ years of development experience in application development
Key Performance Indicators
Three to Six key measures used to evaluate performance and effectiveness in this position.
- Deliverables meet technical specifications
- Accurately estimates effort and delivers products on time
- Designs code with minimal bugs, and that is supportable and maintainable.
- Designs and codes with a focus on reliability and good design practices.
- Communicates well with other developers, QA, and support teams.
- Maintains good coding practices and properly uses repository tools.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for Job" link below. When you do so, please also include the following:
- Tell us why you would like to work with Reflect.
- Tell us why Reflect should hire you.
- Your resume with three references.
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward hearing from you!