Reflect Wants You as a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of our products and market goals. Proficiency in analytics, event planning and management, digital marketing and content creation is required.
- Contributes to strategic marketing plan to meet goals and objectives of the company.
- Increase brand awareness by creating relevant and engaging content around our products and services, distribute content through online channels.
- Continually improve web presence through SEO, content creation and regular website updates. Monitor and improve effectiveness, traffic ranking and website marketing score; make suggestions for optimization.
- Pulls and manages lists. Organizes and executes campaigns based on lists.
- Interfaces with webmaster to ensure web site content is regularly updated.
- Assist manager with all corporate events/tradeshows/speaking opportunities by ensuring projects are met before deadlines and shows are promoted via digital channels.
- Develops clear understanding of event and/or program strategy and supports the development of detailed execution plan; coordinates with marketing communications manager and vendors to execute plan within time and budget constraints.
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis.
- Send monthly marketing reports to manager for communication to executive team on marketing team performance.
- Prepares and presents research project results to management and/or clients; makes recommendations based on analysis of information.
- Stay abreast of industry topics/trends to make suggestions for needed content.
- Create campaigns supporting new product and service announcements.
- Oversees production of marketing materials; monitors for quality and corporate identity guidelines.
- Monitors budgets on assigned products/services; prepares reports as needed. Helps to maintain the overall marketing budget.
- Coordinates and manages market research and competitive analysis; utilizes knowledge and prepares reports as needed.
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures that enhance the efficiency of the marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related field.
- Three to four years related experience.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns supporting companies and new product launches.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets including rich media online ads, microsites, and email campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics with ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in HubSpot (or a similar CRM platform), Salesforce, Google Analytics, and PowerPoint
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward to hearing from you!