Reflect Wants You as a Software Application Developer.
The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant is a full stack software developer for cloud-based software applications. Can take direction from the lead application developer to build software to meet requirements and deliver timely, high quality output. Will bring innovation and creative skills to the team to produce state of the art applications and systems. Will work with quality assurance to ensure that released products have open issues identified and corrected prior to release. Will work with system architects, business users, and customers as necessary to refine product designs.
The Key Performance Indicators
- Three to five key measures used to evaluate performance and effectiveness in this position.
- Deliverables meet technical specifications.
- Accurately estimates effort and delivers products on time.
- Designs code with minimal bugs, and that is supportable and maintainable for themselves and others.
- Communicates well with other developers, QA, and support teams.
- Maintains good coding practices and properly uses repository tools.
- API Development: Linux, Node.js, SQL or NoSQL, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP. - required
- Experience with HTML5 Web Sites and Applications – required
- Experience with constructing high quality User Interfaces and working with User Experience Guidelines
- Experience with template libraries – desired
- Structured Programming skills – understanding of and experience with complex object oriented design concepts and excellent software development practices - required
- Proven ability to design and build novel projects
- Experience with automated DevOps and rapid deployment production models - desired
- Good communication skills – required
- Good project and time management skills - required
Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Math - required. Advanced degree - desired
- 4+ years of development experience in application development
To apply, please click on the "Apply for Job" link below. When you do so, please also include the following:
- Tell us why you would like to work with Reflect.
- Tell us why Reflect should hire you.
- Your resume with three references.
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward hearing from you!