The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant is a Front-End software developer for cloud-based software applications. Can take direction from the lead application developer to build software to meet requirements and deliver timely, high quality output. Will bring innovation and creative skills to the team to produce state of the art applications and systems. Will work with quality assurance to ensure that released products have open issues identified and corrected prior to release. Provides timely post-release development for software applications. Will work with system architects, business users, and customers as necessary to refine product designs.
- Experience working with APIs such as: REST, JSON, XML, SOAP. - required
- Structured Programming skills – understanding of and experience with complex object oriented design concepts and excellent software development practices - required
- Experience with HTML5 specific technologies – required
- Experience with constructing web applications supporting large scale concurrent transactions - required
- Proven ability to construct high quality, scalable UI components that provide excellent user experiences – required
- Experience with automated DevOps and rapid deployment production models - desired
- Good communication skills – required
- Good project and time management skills – required
- Experience with learning and using different front end frameworks, but no predisposition to having to use any specific one
- Experience with template libraries – desired
Education & Experience
- BS Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Math. Degree required, advanced degree desirable.
- 6+ years of development experience in application development
Key Performance Indicators
Three to Six key measures used to evaluate performance and effectiveness in this position.
- Deliverables meet technical specifications
- Accurately estimates effort and delivers products on time
- Is flexible with adding features to existing code bases and frameworks
- Designs and documents code with minimal bugs in a way that is supportable and maintainable for themselves and others
- Communicates well with other developers, QA, and support teams
- Maintains good coding practices and properly uses repository tools
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward hearing from you!