The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant is a full stack developer for server based software applications. Can take direction from the software architect to build software to meet requirements and deliver, timely, high quality output. Will bring innovation and creative skills to the team to produce state of the art applications and systems. Will work with software test to ensure that released products have open issues identified and corrected prior to release. Will work with the system architects, business users, and customers as necessary to refine product designs.
- Languages: .net / C# – Required, ASP.net – Desirable
- Databases: Microsoft SQL – solid skills in building on and using SQL Server. DBA not required. Other database skills (Mongo/NoSQL) - Desirable
- Methodologies: High/Expert level skills with Object Oriented Programming - Required
- API Development: REST, XML, SOAP. – Required
- Platforms: Experience Building Microsoft Platform software. Microsoft developer certifications desirable. Experience with building and managing (for dev groups) Microsoft Server systems
- Scale: Experience with developing Enterprise class software that runs at scale – Required
- Experience with HTML5 Web Sites and Front End UIs for system software – Desirable
- Structured Programming skills – understanding of and experience with complex object oriented design concepts and excellent software development practices - Required
- Good communication skills – Required
- Good project and time management skills – Required
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting system level issues
- Experience building and executing quality unit tests for Enterprise applications
Education & Experience
- BS Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Math. Degree required, advanced degree desirable.
- 5+ years of development experience in application development
Key Performance Indicators
Three to five key measures used to evaluate performance and effectiveness in this position.
- Works efficiently under the technical direction of a system architect.
- Deliverables meet technical specifications.
- Accurately estimates effort and delivers products on time.
- Designs code with minimal bugs, and that is supportable and maintainable for themselves and others at scale in Enterprise systems.
- Communicates well with other developers, QA, and support teams.
- Maintains good coding practices and properly uses repository tools.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for Job" link below. When you do so, please also include the following:
- Tell us why you would like to work with Reflect.
- Tell us why Reflect should hire you.
- Your resume with three references.
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward hearing from you!